Find, examine, and print delivery labels from a number of carriers for your WooCommerce orders. Shipper WP integrates with EasyPost to give you a streamlined order achievement workflow.
- No month-to-month charges!
- Instant entry to Commercial Plus pricing from USPS.
- Compare charges from many various carriers.
- Support for worldwide shipments (full with customs varieties).
- Labels obtainable in PNG, PDF, and ZPL codecs (simply ask should you want extra codecs).
- Integrated with EasyPost and WooCommerce.
- Create a free EasyPost account at www.easypost.com.
- Purchase and set up the Shipper WP plugin.
- Copy/paste your API key from EasyPost into the Shipper WP settings web page.
- Start Shipping!
You can search and print labels from both the “Shipper WP” menu, or from the WooCommerce -> Orders menu. Going by way of WooCommerce will pre-populate the customer’s handle info into Shipper WP search type.
Test and Live Modes
Shipper WP can be utilized in both “Test” mode or “Live” mode. Test mode is beneficial for printing dummy labels in case you are simply experimenting or want to check a printer. Live mode is what you employ if you end up able to print actual labels. Note: USPS’s Commercial Plus pricing doesn’t seem in Test mode.
After finishing these directions you will notice USPS charges in Shipper WP. To see different carriers (resembling UPS or FedEx), merely setup these accounts by means of the EasyPost dashboard. Rates from these carriers will then seem in Shipper WP.